Hip Hop Classes
- Pre School Hip Hop | 3-5 yrs old
- Junior Hip Hop | 6-8 yrs old
- Advanced Junior Hip Hop | 9-11 yrs old
- Intermediate Hip Hop | 12-14 yrs old
- Advanced Hip Hop | 15 yrs old & above
Classes are in different levels, from Pre School (3 yr old) to Advanced (20+). Hip hop dance routines are learned weekly. Hip hop dance choreography is under the influence of urban styles like popping, break dancing and African dancehall using hip hop songs such as Justice Crew, Bruno Mars and Chris Brown.
- Baby Ballet | 2-3 yrs old
- Pre-Primary Ballet | 4-5 yrs old
- Primary Ballet | 6-7 yrs old
- Grade 1 Ballet | 8-9 yrs old
Ballet Classes are in different levels, from Baby Ballet (2 1/2 yrs old) to Grade 1 Ballet (8 yrs old). Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) is used for term syllabus. RAD is a UK-based program with an emphasis on classical ballet. Ballet enhances flexibility, posture and grace.
- Pre School Jazz | 3-5 yrs old
- Junior Jazz | 6-8 yrs old
- Intermediate Jazz | 9-12 yrs old
Jazz Classes are in different levels, from Pre School to Intermediate Jazz. Jazz dance and techniques are learned weekly. Jazz dance represents pop culture. It is influenced by pop music and can be seen in concerts, theatres and video clips for artists such as Kylie Minogue and movies such as Fame.
- Junior Acrobatics | 5-7yrs old
- Intermediate Acrobatics | 8-10 yrs old
Acrobatics Classes are in two levels, from Junior (5 yrs old) and Intermediate (12 yrs old). Acrobatics or Acro practices performance flexibility, balance, agility and motor condition.
- Open Contemporary | 10 yrs old and above
Contemporary Class is for 10 years old to 15 yrs old. An open class that is beginner friendly. Contemporary dance draws on both classical ballet and modern dance that stresses on torso. It enhances flexibility, agility and improvisation characteristics. Popular dances are done at So You Think You Can Dance TV show.
- Open Jazz Funk Hip Hop | 10 yrs old and above
Jazz Funk HipHop Class is for 10 years old to 15 yrs old. An open class that is beginner friendly. JFH is a mix of Jazz, Funk and Hip Hop dances. This style is performed in commercial performances like concerts and music videos such as Justin Timberlake and Beyonce. This is class is usually choreographed to the latest popular dance hit songs.